1. We are not responsible for any improper use of the iTrafficad.com, including any information, links, articles or any other content gathered from our website. All orders are subject to the following terms and conditions. By placing an order it is understood that you have read, comprehended, and agreed with these terms.
2. Client acknowledges that by placing an order with iTrafficad.com that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood all paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services will begin within 24 hours or less from the time of cleared payment. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis. If you pay by online check or credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which your check or credit card payment clears. In some cases, if online fraud is suspected, the Client will be subject to responding to an email of acknowledgement confirming the order.
3. iTrafficad.com does not guarantee sales. iTrafficad.com does guarantee the purchased traffic to be delivered to your website. Traffic will continue until all of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
4. In cases where refunds are claimed, we reserve the right to require proof that the proper number of visitors were not delivered. If we dispute your claim, you must provide us with Raw server logs from the site and time period in question, or the stats report from google analytics - this is the most reliable method of counting a visitor.
5. iTrafficad.com cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
6. iTrafficad.com will not be responsible for incorrect URLs. This is the responsibility of the client to verify